Thursday 2 September 2010

My reply to that note

Dear Number 1,

I do hope you are well and enjoying what has been in my opinion a wonderful summer. As regards your note of the 02/09/2010 I have read and understood it.

Although I appreciate your concerns and think that they are valid, the last few days have been difficult as regards parking due to family visiting. I have parked as considerately as possible, considering not only you but the greater good of the whole road. I do find that living in such a small road means that compromise becomes a living and breathing reality of life. I would be interested in any ideas as to where you think I would be better to park?

I’m sure like me you find it paroxysmal how we live so close to each other and know so little about each other. I would find it tremendous if you felt I was approachable and we could talk issues like these through rather than have to put into practice the art that is writing.

Although I appreciate that reversing out of your road is difficult with your tremendous skill I Believe you can do it.

In summary you park outside out house frequently, so shut up.

Kind regards,

MGL

1 comment: